It was great to interact with you in the first session of the LCA course! 😀
Here you find the questions that Yvonne and Cris raised at the end of their lectures.
1. Which sustainability question would like to answer in your job, private life? How sustainable is …? 🌍
2. What elements need to be present in circular products, business and systems to truly contribute to sustainability and sustainable development? ⭕
Additionally, we loved the interaction in the Q&A session. there were some questions unanswered that I'll post here so you can add your comments/thoughts on them! We'll try to also answer them.
3. In the LCA models how do you quantify a grade say polyester that has fiber fragmentation issue that contaminates all living things and impacts future ecosystems.
4. Do you have any recommendations on materials for circular economy and agriculture/food systems? For example, I think small scale farmers would be more likely to have the circular economy scope but larger farms may have difficulty adapting to circular economy.
5. in light of the realization of the Paris goal of global warming, do you think LCAs circular thinking needs far more attention? do we need circular politics?
6. Is it the majority of companies that want to perform LCAs or a small minority? In relation to this, I also was wondering is LCA done often solely internally and never shared with the public?
7. In implementing the model, for example, shoes, should we consider all the components? Is the impact of all components important to us?
8. Are circular economy and economic growth are fundamentally incompatible?
Looking forward to your comments and thoughts!